TEA School Reports
Each December, the Texas Education Agency issues Academic Excellence Indicator System Reports (AEIS) for each public school in the state. The AEIS reports pull together a wide range of information on the performance of students in each school and district in Texas every year.
For the complete report or for individual school reports, click on the links below.
2011-2012 AEIS Reports
- Everman ISD
- Everman Joe C. Bean High School
- Baxter Junior High School
- Powell Intermediate School
- Bishop Elementary School
- Hommel Elementary School
- E. Ray Elementary School
- Souder Elementary School
- Townley Elementary School
- Glossary for the Academic Excellence Indicator System
- EISD Annual Report
- EISD Safe and Drug-Free Evaluation
These documents require the free Adobe Reader.